Put Your Best Face Forward this Holiday Season with Botox!
- Posted on: Nov 15 2014
Parties and weekend reunions are just around the corner as the holiday season kicks in. We understand that you want a quick and effective way to keep those wrinkles and lines at bay. We highly recommend Botox!
Botox is ideal for your facial rejuvenation plans this holiday season if you have the following specific concerns:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet (wrinkles in the outermost corners of your eyes)
- Lines between the brows
- Some studies even show that Botox can help ease depression in some people
The popularity of Botox can be attributed to two basic facts: its results are preventative against deep lines and the desired outcome is quickly recognized.
Questions to Ask Your Botox Provider
The popularity of Botox has fostered clinics where the staff is not certified or experienced with Botox. Choosing a qualified Botox provider is as important as deciding if Botox is the right injectable for you.
Asking the right questions will help you find an experienced provider who is also knowledgeable about facial anatomy and the correct amount of Botox needed for your particular wrinkles and lines. These are some questions you should ask a potential provider:
- What kind of training did you receive concerning Botox injections?
- How often do you perform Botox injections?
- Is Botox the right injectable for me? If not, what are my other options?
- Can I see before-and-after photographs of previous patients who had Botox?
- How do I prepare for Botox injections?
- What are the risks and complications? How do I avoid them?
- How many injections do I need to obtain desired outcomes?
Put your best face forward this holiday season with Botox! If you’d like to learn more about this injectable, call us at 702.732.9600 or by filling out this contact form. Dr. Herte and the rest of our staff look forward to hearing from you!
Posted in: Botox